7.01.2011

The End is in Sight!

{Image source: Walter-Wilhelm}
I did it.

Almost.

I'm within 10 pounds of my goal weight.

I know!

My goal weight, by the way, is what I weighed when I got married. Not what I was in high school, not what I was in college, not what I was on active duty, not even what I was before I had kids. My wedding day, slimmed-down-because-these-pictures-will-last-forever weight.

I'm not going to lie, I'm proud of myself. This has been nearly two solid months of a restricted diet and daily cardio. And I know, there are plenty of people who do this every day and have for years. But it was a BIG change for me, and doing it around the lives of my children has been a challenge.

I'm not done; I won't be for at least another 3 weeks. But if I stopped now, I could rest easy in knowing that I can fit back into my favorite pair of jeans and that I won't be judged for getting porky when I run into friends from high school.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...