8.30.2011

Guest Bloggin'

{Image Source: Tomorrow is Another Day}
I'm guest blogging over at Tomorrow is Another Day today. This is a good thing because I somehow managed to catch my daughter's cold and want to do nothing more than curl up in bed with the dregs of my coffee and a trashy novel. Not happening--I have basil to harvest and chirruns to tend to--but it's a nice thought.

While you're over there, make sure to visit some of Angela's other guest bloggers and, of course, read through some of her posts. If you like it here, you'll love it there! And then come back tomorrow for an account of how we spent Hurricane Irene.

Oh, and P.S. You'll have to forgive some of the lack of spaces on my post over there! Petra pulled off my space bar a while back and it doesn't always work anymore. When I get going, I occasionally miss a space and I don't always catch it in the editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...