For this week, the form is the same as last: free form, open topic. The rules are the same as well: only use books from your bookshelf. (No library books allowed.) Once you've created your poem, leave us a link in the Mister Linky box and a note in the comments section!
"The Toddler Years," by Lynn Daue
What to expect
the toddler years:
fear and trembling.
The days are just packed
where the wild things are.
The next thing on my list?
(In case you're wondering, I stole the idea of lining up the poem's lines with the alignment on the book spines from De Jackson at WhimsyGizmo. I liked the way hers looked so much that I had to try it out!)
- What to Expect the Toddler Years, Arlene Eisenberg, Heidi Murkoff, Sandee Hathaway B.S.N.
- Chaos: Making a New Science, James Gleick
- Unholy War: Terror in the Name of Islam, John L. Esposito
- Fear and Trembling, Soren Kierkegaard
- The Days are Just Packed, Bill Watterson
- Where the Wild Things Are, Maurice Sendak
- The Next Thing on My List, Jill Smolinski
- Baby Proof, Emily Giffin
Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and Goodreads.