5.03.2012

Danke fuer die Liebster

Since rearranging my posting schedule, I've decided to only post on RWT on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (and some Saturdays, if life warrants it). But I have to throw in a special Thursday post as a THANK YOU to Sarah Negovetich for bestowing the Liebster award on me! I received it for my "awesome work in the MNINB [April Platform] Challenge."

Do I still get it if I didn't technically do everything and just rode the coattails of previously accomplishing some of the tasks?

The Liebster is a pay-it-forward kind of award, meaning that once you receive the award, you pass it on to others. The rules are as follows:

  • Thank the person that gave you the award in a post on your own site
  • Nominate up to five blogs with less than 200 followers
  • Let the nominees know they've won by leaving a comment on one of their posts
  • Add the Liebster image below so all your readers know that you are generally awesome

So without further ado, here are my nominees:
  1. Quirks and Smirks, by Karen Bee, for chronicling an honest representation of her fascinating life and  current job search through both words and pictures
  2. Tomorrow is Another Day, by Angela Noelle, for being a part of my Internet life since we were both very, very green lieutenants in the Air Force and hating life (and being an amazing writer, of course!)
  3. CERN Wife, by Karen Lee Pliskin, for writing beautiful essays and living an exciting life.
  4. Creative Idea Gal, by Amanda Socci, for being free with her faith and having an engaging, personable writing style
  5. Misk Cooks, by Misky, for her amazing photography, excellent recipes, and beautiful poetry.

Go visit these amazing women!

~~~~~~~~~~
Connect with me on Facebook, TwitterLinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and Goodreads.
~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Lynn! I am so honoured to receive this award. I will write up a post with my nominees within the next few days. Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! And please keep posting your gorgeous photos!

      Delete
  2. Danke schön mein freund! (I'm still learning--ha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's very good! Maybe my hubster can help you when you breeze through here in a few weeks. (And look for an email concerning that soon.)

      Delete
  3. Dear Lynn: Thanks again for this award! Sorry for being so late with the reply. It is common for me to do things out of sequence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And no worries, take your time and revel in your awesomeness.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...